Prior to starting your application, please make sure that you have all required information and completed documents at hand, as you cannot save and return to the form to complete at a later time.
Please complete both mentor and mentee applications. During the application process you will be asked to provide the following information and supporting documentation:
- Mentor letter of intent describing why your company is interested in mentoring a trainee, how your company would mentor, and what the mentee would accomplish during the placement with your company. You will be asked to paste this letter directly info the form.
- Mentee letter of intent describing how this placement would help further your career in the screen-based content production industry. Please describe relevant knowledge, experience and interest in screen-based content production. You will be asked to paste this letter directly info the form.
- Mentee resumé.
- Completed workplan, outlining the projects/activities, tasks, skills development objectives and mentoring plan. You will be asked to paste this letter directly info the form.
- Must be a member of the Canadian Media Producers Association (CMPA).
- Must contribute toward the participant stipend as outlined in the program description.
- Cannot be an employer or family member of the participant with whom they are submitting a joint application.
- Open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be enrolled in an accrediated post-secondary institution.
- Cannot be an employee or family member of the mentor company.
All personal information provided on this application is protected by federal privacy legislation.
Director, Development & Corporate Affairs