Prime Time is BACK!
Join us at The Westin Ottawa for Canada’s pre-eminent industry conference for leaders in media production, broadcasting, television, feature film, and media policy.
Early bird rates, set at pre-pandemic prices, are available for a limited time. Act fast to take advantage of this discount!
Join the conversation online at #PT2024. We can’t wait to see you in Ottawa!
PRIME TIME AT A GLANCE
Why is Prime Time known as the industry’s all-inclusive conference? Check out everything that’s included with a 2024 Prime Time delegate pass:
- MARKET ACCESS – Get unprecedented one-on-one access to pitch your projects to top Canadian and international broadcasters, studios, platforms, and distributors. And join small, curated group sessions with leading broadcasters and platforms, to learn what they are commissioning and buying now.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AND WORKSHOPS – Hear from industry leaders, policy experts, and ground-breaking media innovators on critical topics that matter for your business, and the future of the industry.
- NETWORKING – Prime Time offers the best industry networking opportunities in Canada! Connect with key executives, producers, creators, and government officials at the Prime Time Opening Reception, End-of-Day cocktail events, the legendary Prime Time party, and more!
- FOOD + DRINK – Enjoy full breakfasts, lunches, snacks and hors d’oeuvres, as well as a full assortment of refreshments and bar beverages throughout the conference, all included with your delegate pass.
- MEETING SPACE – With our new Opening Day Meeting Café, our huge Prime Time Delegate Lounge, and digital connection tools built into our Prime Time app, it’s easier than ever to set up meetings with your 900+ fellow Prime Time delegates.
- HOTEL AND TRAVEL – Take advantage of reduced rates for delegates on hotel stays, airfare and train rides to and from the conference. Book early, rooms at the Westin sell out every year!
REGISTRATION RATES AND DETAILS
Early bird rates, set at pre-pandemic prices, are available for a limited time. Act fast to be one of the first 100 delegates to register and save even more!
*13% tax applicable to all rates
SOLD OUT!! First 100 Discount – Be one of the first 100 delegates to register and automatically receive the First 100 discount rate.
First Time to Prime Time Discount – The First Time to Prime Time discount is only available to attendees who have never previously attended Prime Time, in person. First Time to Prime Time delegates can take advantage of this discount by contacting Lisa Moreau.
CMPA Member Discount – CMPA members can also access the member discount code by logging in to the member portal.
Student Discount – Proof of full-time student status is required to access the Student Rate. Students can access this discount by contacting Lisa Moreau.
Payment & Cancellations
Payment for Prime Time registration can be made with Visa, MasterCard or AMEX.
Registration cancellations will be permitted until December 18, 2023 with a full refund. The transfer of a registration will be allowed until January 22, 2024. Both must be requested in writing to Lisa Moreau.
The conference opens on the afternoon of Wednesday, January 31, and ends Friday, February 2, following the post-lunch-hour keynote.
New this year, delegates can schedule meetings and enjoy refreshments at our Opening Day Meeting Café, beginning early Wednesday afternoon.