Prior to starting your application, please make sure that you have all required information and completed documents at hand, as you cannot save and return to the form to complete at a later time.
Please complete both mentor and trainee applications, and provide the following supporting documentation:
- Mentor letter of intent describing why your company is interested in mentoring, how your company would mentor, and what the mentee would accomplish during the placement with your company.
- Mentee letter of intent describing how this placement would help further your career in the screen-based content production industry. Please describe relevant knowledge, experience and interest in screen-based content production.
- Completed work plan.
- Mentee resumé.
- Two (2) completed and signed reference forms for trainee from past employers or instructors (download template).
- Must be a member of the Canadian Media Producers Association (CMPA).
- Must contribute a minimum of $ 6,600 toward the participant stipend.
- Cannot be an employer or family member of the participant with whom they are submitting a joint application.
- Must be co-applying with an mentee candidate. Unmatched applications will not be accepted.
- Open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Cannot be an employee or family member of the mentor company.
- Must be co-applying with a mentor company. Unmatched applications will not be accepted.
All personal information provided on this application is protected by federal privacy legislation.
Director, Development & Corporate Affairs
CMPA Production Mentorship Program application