Prior to starting your application, please make sure that you have all required information and completed documents at hand, as you cannot save and return to the form to complete at a later time.
Please complete both mentor mentee applications, and provide the following supporting documentation:
- Mentor letter of intent describing why your company is interested in mentoring, how your company would mentor, and what the mentee would accomplish during the placement with your company.
- Mentee letter of intent describing how this placement would help further your career in the screen-based content production industry. Please describe relevant knowledge, experience and interest in screen-based content production.
- Completed work plan (download template).
- Mentee resumé.
- Two (2) completed and signed reference forms for trainee from past employers or instructors (download template).
- Must be a member of the Canadian Media Producers Association (CMPA)
- Preference will be given to applicants from Saskatchewan or Northern Canada but all applicants with head offices outside major production centres are eligible
- Must be co-applying with a mentee candidate
- Must contribute a minimum of $ 8,000 toward the mentee stipend
- A mentor applicant cannot be an employer or family member of the mentee with whom they are submitting a joint application
- Preference will be given to applications where the training focuses on film and/or television productions; however, digital media producers are also eligible.
- Open to Indigenous producers
- Preference will be given to applicants from Saskatchewan or Northern Canada but all applicants outside major production centres are eligible
- Must be a Canadian citizen
- Must be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Cannot be an employee or family member of the mentor company
- Must be co-applying with a mentor company
All personal information provided on this application is protected by federal privacy legislation.
Director, Development & Corporate Affairs
Bob Crowe Mentorship Program for Emerging Indigenous Producers application