PRIME TIME AT A GLANCE
Why is Prime Time known as the industry’s all-inclusive conference? Check out everything that’s included with a 2024 Prime Time delegate pass:
- MARKET ACCESS – Get unprecedented one-on-one access to pitch your projects to top Canadian and international broadcasters, studios, platforms, and distributors. And join small, curated group sessions with leading broadcasters and platforms, to learn what they are commissioning and buying now.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AND WORKSHOPS – Hear from industry leaders, policy experts, and ground-breaking media innovators on critical topics that matter for your business, and the future of the industry.
- NETWORKING – Prime Time offers the best industry networking opportunities in Canada! Connect with key executives, producers, creators, and government officials at the Prime Time Opening Reception, End-of-Day cocktail events, the legendary Prime Time party, and more!
- FOOD + DRINK – Enjoy full breakfasts, lunches, snacks, hors d’oeuvres, and a full assortment of refreshments and bar beverages throughout the conference, all included with your delegate pass.
- MEETING SPACE – With our new Opening Day Meeting Café, our huge Prime Time Delegate Lounge, and digital connection tools built into our Prime Time app, it’s easier than ever to set up meetings with your 900+ fellow Prime Time delegates.
- HOTEL AND TRAVEL – Take advantage of reduced rates for delegates on hotel stays, airfare and train rides to and from the conference. Book early , rooms at the Westin sell out every year!
REGISTRATION RATES AND DETAILS
Early bird rates, set at pre-pandemic prices, are available for a limited time. Act fast to take advantage of this discount!
*13% tax applicable to all rates
SOLD OUT!! First 100 Discount – Be one of the first 100 delegates to register and automatically receive the First 100 discount rate.
First Time to Prime Time Discount – The First Time to Prime Time discount is only available to attendees who have never previously attended Prime Time, in person. First Time to Prime Time delegates can take advantage of this discount by contacting Lisa Moreau.
CMPA Member Discount – CMPA members can also access the member discount code by logging in to the member portal.
Student Discount – Proof of full-time student status is required to access the Student Rate. Students can access this discount by contacting Lisa Moreau.
Payment & Cancellations
Payment for Prime Time registration can be made with Visa, MasterCard or AMEX.
Registration cancellations will be permitted until December 18, 2023 with a full refund. The transfer of a registration will be allowed until January 22, 2024. Both must be requested in writing to Lisa Moreau.
The conference opens on the afternoon of Wednesday, January 31, and ends Friday, February 2, following the post-lunch-hour keynote.
New this year, delegates can schedule meetings and enjoy refreshments at our Opening Day Meeting Café, beginning early Wednesday afternoon.
Prime Time is dedicated to providing an inclusive and accessible experience for all participants. Our event hotel, The Westin Ottawa, is committed to ensuring that our conference is accessible to individuals of all abilities.
If you require specific accommodations to fully participate in Prime Time, please contact the CMPA. We are here to assist you in ensuring that your experience at the conference is seamless.
Venue Accessibility Features:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: The Westin Ottawa is equipped with ramps and elevators to facilitate easy access for attendees using wheelchairs or mobility aids.
- Accessible Restrooms: Accessible restrooms are conveniently located throughout the venue to accommodate the needs of all participants.
- Service Animals: Service animals are welcome at the Westin Ottawa. Please inform us in advance if you plan to bring a service animal.
Transportation and Parking:
Information on accessible transportation options and parking facilities for attendees with disabilities can be found on the Westin Ottawa’s website.
Whether you need a break from the conference buzz, a quiet place to gather your thoughts, or simply a moment of solace, the Quiet Room is here for you. Find the Quiet Room on the 2nd floor in the Manitoba room on the 2nd floor of the conference hotel. It is accessible during conference hours for all registered attendees.
Please observe the quiet nature of this room by maintaining a low volume when conversing.
Turn off electronic devices or set them to silent mode to ensure a peaceful atmosphere.
Be mindful of others in the room who may be seeking a moment of solitude.
Audio to Text
Our Audio-to-Text Services provide real-time transcriptions of spoken content, making the event experience accessible for our deaf or hard of hearing participants.
How to Access:
Screen Integration: Text will be integrated into our stage screens.
Personal Devices: Bring your own device and connect to our secure network for seamless access to the audio-to-text services.
CMPA has secured highly qualified and certified ASL interpreters to present at each presentation in the Main Session room taking place in the Confederation Ballroom.