Prior to starting your application, please make sure that you have all required information and completed documents at hand, as you cannot save and return to the form to complete at a later time.
During the application process you will be asked to provide the following information and supporting documentation:
- Mentor letter of intent describing why your company is interested in mentoring , how your company would mentor, and what the mentee would accomplish during the placement with your company. You will be asked to paste this letter directly info the form.
- Completed workplan, outlining the projects/activities, tasks, skills development objectives and mentoring plan. You will be asked to paste this letter directly info the form.
- Must be a member of the Canadian Media Producers Association (CMPA).
- Must contribute toward the participant stipend as outlined in the program description
- Cannot be an employer or family member of the participant with whom they are submitting a joint application.
All personal information provided on this application is protected by federal privacy legislation.
Director, Development & Corporate Affairs