Marché du Film Online - 2020
Jun 22, 2020 – Jun 26, 2020
Created to support the international film industry and facilitate business and networking for professionals from all over the world, the Marché du Film Online recreates the full market experience in Cannes, with live and real-time meetings.
- Visit virtual booths and pavilions & discover exclusive films and projects-in-progress in online dedicated spaces as if you were in Cannes!
- Organize meetings in a virtual space with professionals from all over the world via the Marché du Film networking app Match&Meet, integrating video calls.
- Attend online screenings – films / project presentations – in virtual cinemas organized in your local time zone!
- Explore the Marché du Film Online programs & conferences: Cannes Docs, Cannes XR, Producers Network, Frontières, Goes to Cannes, Cannes Next, Meet the Streamers, and Fantastic 7… as well as many more panels and keynotes will be reshaped within this new digital environment.
- Join curated Speed meetings dedicated to book adaptation, soundtracks, coproduction… Speed meeting sessions will be programmed to welcome participants from different time zones.
- Discover VR projects with Cannes XR, our program fully dedicated to immersive entertainment, which will present its projects in an environment where films can be viewed with a VR headset.
Marché du Film Online will be accessible from Friday 19 June, this so as to give you a few days to familiarize yourself with the platform and to be ready for the opening on Monday