Digital Media at the Crossroads - 2021
Jan 22, 2021 – Jan 23, 2021
An annual conference of interest to all students and professionals in digital media. The seventh annual DM@X Conference will be a National Two-Day ZOOM Conference! It will take place on January 22-23, 2021, from 12 noon to 5 pm (EST) each day. Over the two day conference, there will be six high-level panels to discuss the following topics:
- Is Television As We Know It Doomed?
- Canadian Content on Streaming Services
- Responding to the Covid-19 Crisis
- Diversity and the Creative Sector
- Journalism Under Siege
- YouTube and Canadian Content Creation
CMPA members receive a discounted registration rate. To access the discount for CMPA members, click here.