Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
The CMPA is currently seeking a talented and experienced professional to join our Toronto office as Executive Assistant to the President and CEO.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides confidential administrative and executive support. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented, have excellent communication skills, and have a demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow in a busy and ever-changing office environment.
- Heavy calendar management for the CEO, including calendar interactions with various time zones (for example, schedule internal and external meetings and teleconferences, liaise with staff and other stakeholders to prioritize items requiring the CEO’s attention)
- Manage complex travel logistics and itineraries (for example, book flights, hotels, reschedule and rebook changing travel plans )
- Maintain the CEO’s files and documents, and ensure the security of highly sensitive and confidential matters
- Prepare the CEO’s presentations and other correspondence as required
- Prepare and reconcile the CEO’s expense reports and credit card statements
- Work with the Vice President, Finance & Operations to prepare and monitor the annual budget of the Executive Office
- Monitor the CEO’s non-confidential email account, and ensure items requiring the CEO’s attention are actioned on a timely basis
- Responsible for Senior Leadership Team meeting minutes with emphasis on action items requiring follow-up
- Plan and organize the CMPA Board of Directors Board meetings throughout the year
- As needed, assist with administrative tasks relating to the Toronto office
- Assist with CMPA projects, events and functions as required
- Liaise with other staff and offices, and assist with CMPA-wide initiatives
- Other duties as assigned and in keeping with the level of the job description
- Minimum of 1 year Executive Assistant experience and a minimum of 3 years office experience
- Strong Microsoft PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Team player with the ability to liaise with staff on all levels
- Have a passion for Canadian content and the Entertainment Industry
- Are forward-thinking and have an eye for detail
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm ET on Sunday August 11, 2019. We will only review applications that provide a thoughtful and insightful cover letter that demonstrates who you are and why you’d like to work with us, as it helps us assess your written communication skills.
While we’d like to get to know all of you, we can only reach out to those applicants we’d like to interview. Thanks in advance for taking the time!