Netflix-BANFF Diversity of Voices Initiative - 2022
Jan 21, 2022
Due to popular demand, the deadline has been extended to apply for the 2022 Netflix-BANFF Diversity of Voices Initiative.
Move your projects and career forward with the help of this professional development program offering game-changing industry access and connections.
All 100 Diversity of Voices participants will receive:
– A full access pass to the 2022 Banff World Media Festival, a leading international conference and marketplace that provides a platform for the evolving media industry to develop its creative and business objectives.
– A customized professional development program.
– Networking opportunities with senior media industry executives.
– Access to and visibility within the Canadian and international media industry.
A sub-group of 25 participants selected for the Pitch Program will additionally receive:
– A $1500 CAD travel stipend to attend the 2022 Banff World Media Festival (on the condition of an in-person Festival).
– Mentorship from an industry advisor expertly positioned to provide actionable feedback on project and career development.
– Private networking or pitching opportunities with Canadian and international executives.
Diversity of Voices is open to eligible emerging, mid-career, and established creators and producers of film, television, and digital media content from across Canada. BANFF strongly encourages applications from francophone candidates, as a key mandate of this program is to include up to 25% francophone participants annually.