9th Ventana CineMad
Aug 15, 2023
Ventana CineMad is an international development and coproduction forum organized by the Asociación Madrileña Audiovisual (AMA), in collaboration with the Comunidad de Madrid and the Ayuntamiento de Madrid, with support from the Ministerio de Cultura y Deporte, PIAF and EGEDA. Ventana CineMad is currently accepting entries for its 2023 edition.
Development and International Co-Production Forum
Madrid, Spain, November 2-3, 2023
(Projects in development – Feature films and tv series of fiction, documentary and animation)
– Please note that the selection will be made by Ventana CineMad.
– Four (4) producers from Canada will be selected.
– The one-to-one meetings take place in English.
– The CineMad International Co-Production Forum supports projects in development with at least 10% of the financing closed and a high international potential.
– Selection is not based on a specific project but on the interest of the company in co-producing with Spain or the international companies.
– Please share your interest by sending your name, company name and a very brief description of why you want to participate to Promo_Internationale@telefilm.ca.
The deadline is August 15, 2023.