The CMPA is currently seeking a bright, engaged and dedicated executive assistant to join its Toronto office in early September. You are an intelligent and highly organized individual with a proven ability to multi-task and respond effectively to frequently-shifting priorities in a fast-paced office environment. As a proactive problem-solver, you possess sound judgment and are not afraid to take initiative. You are an outgoing and energetic individual who takes pride in their work and excels in a collaborative work environment.
- University degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative position
- Previous experience working in a legal environment strongly preferred
- Solid and detailed knowledge of all MS Office programs
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Professional and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High level of independence
- Ability to handle day-to-day IT/technology issues
- Provide administrative assistance to the Chief Negotiator and Chief Legal Officer, to effectively manage workloads, schedules, meetings and travel, including the organization of extensive and frequently changing travel arrangements
- Provide administrative support through the organization and preparation of documents, conducting of research, creating and maintaining of files, drafting of correspondence and performance of other tasks as required
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality
- Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (i.e. meet deadlines, be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities, etc.)
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function(s), research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks
- Provide technical support as needed (i.e. troubleshooting and working with IT to find appropriate solutions)
- Reception and administrative relief where required
- Be an efficient team player and contribute to a positive work environment
Please forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IS 5PM, JULY 12, 2013. PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY EXPECTIONS IN YOUR COVER LETTER.
No phone calls please.